SentryOne Adds Five Experienced Channel Partners to its Expanding Global Partner Base
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – May 6, 2019 – SentryOne continues to aggressively recruit top-tier channel partners to help bring its cloud and hybrid data DevOps and database performance monitoring solutions to new customers. The company is proud to announce that Adatis, Ashlin Technology Solutions, Miracle, Olsen Consulting, and Proactive A/S are the latest companies to join the expanding SentryOne Global Partner Network.
“We are seeking out partners who share our mission to make life easier for the Microsoft data professional and provide reassurance for their employers,” said Nick Harshbarger, SentryOne SVP of Strategic Alliances and Channels. “These partners have built local reputations on delivering world-class solutions to their customers, and through them, we are ensuring that our products have a truly global reach.”
- London-based Adatis Consulting Ltd. is a trusted Microsoft business intelligence partner that designs and delivers enterprise data management and decision-making capabilities. The company offers a range of IT services across the Microsoft data analytics stack, including SQL Server 2016, Azure, Excel and Power BI Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Cortana Intelligence Suite solutions. With offices in the U.K. and Bulgaria, the company is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Cloud Platform, Data Platform and DevOps.
- With a database of more than one million products, Ontario-based Ashlin Technology Solutions supplies a wide range of technology products and services to clients across North America. Priding themselves on their superior customer service, Ashlin delivers everything from individual products to full projects.
- Miracle is a veteran Icelandic independent IT service provider staffed by a strong team of database and data management experts, as well as experienced programmers and security consultants. “We are constantly looking for tools and products that we think will benefit our customers. We know the advantages that the SentryOne products can deliver so we became a partner to offer local presence and expertise,” said Guðmundur Jósepsson, CEO, Miracle. “We’re excited to further explore the operational benefits of SentryOne tools and bring that knowledge to our customers.”
- Focusing on the construction industry, Calgary-based Olsen Consulting was established as the one-stop shop for its customers’ technology consulting needs, offering a range of industry-specific and relevant general software solutions. “At Olsen Consulting, we are proud to offer best-in-class service for our customers,” said Jon Olsen, President of Olsen Consulting. “Adding the SentryOne toolset to our offerings certainly helps us maintain the quality of service our customers expect.”
- Proactive A/S is an IT consulting company and Microsoft’s leading Danish partner – being named Microsoft’s Danish partner of the year a record four times. It is a certified Microsoft gold partner in 10 areas including, Data Center, Data Analytics, Cloud Platform and Cloud Productivity. “The partnership between ProActive and SentryOne enables us to bring new offerings to the market. This not only means that we can offer new features and functionality, but it also improves our service delivery,” said Brian Bønk Rueløkke, Principal Architect Business Intelligence, Data & AI for Proactive.
For more information about the SentryOne Global Partner Network, visit: https://www.sentryone.com/partners/global-partner-network