SentryOne to Hold Nordic and Australian Roadshows with Microsoft MVP Kevin Kline
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – April 30, 2019 – SentryOne Principal Program Manager, renowned database expert, founder and former president of PASS, and Microsoft SQL Server MPV, Kevin Kline, will kick off a multi-continent roadshow starting in May. He will share his deep SQL knowledge and best practices at a series of SQL Saturdays and SQL Server User Group meetings.
During May 3rd-13th, Kline will visit every Nordic country and speak at the following events:
- May 3rd: SQLSaturday Stockholm (full-day workshop)
- May 4th: SQLSaturday Stockholm
- Oslo—May 7th: Norwegian Microsoft Data Platform User Group
- Copenhagen—May 8th: Danish SQL Server User Group
- Gothenburg—May 9th: Swedish SQL Server User Group (rerun of May 3rd workshop)
- Helsinki—May 11th: SQLSaturday Helsinki
- Reykjavik—May 13th: PASS Iceland
For more details and registration information for the Nordic Roadshow, please visit https://info.sentryone.com/central-q1-roadshow-2019-0.
During June 1-15th, Kline will travel to Australia and New Zealand for his Down Under Tour, in association with SQLMasters Consulting.
- Brisbane—June 1st: SQLSaturday Brisbane
- Auckland—June 4th: Auckland SQL Server User Group
- Wellington—June 6th: Wellington SQL Server User Group
- Christchurch—June 8th: SQLSaturday South Island
- Sydney—June 11th: Sydney SQL Server User Group
- Adelaide—June 13th: Adelaide SQL Server User Group
- Melbourne—June 15th: SQLSaturday Melbourne
Details for the Down Under Tour will be posted here: https://www.sentryone.com/events. Please check back often as event details are confirmed.
Kline serves as Principal Program Manager at SentryOne. He is a founder and former president of PASS and the author of popular IT books like SQL in a Nutshell. He is a renowned database expert, software industry veteran, Microsoft SQL Server MVP, and long-time blogger at https://www.sentryone.com/blog/author/kevin-kline. As a noted leader in the SQL Server community, Kline blogs about Microsoft Data Platform features and best practices, SQL Server trends, and professional development for data professionals.