SentryOne to Share Intelligent DataOps Insights at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in London
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (February 25, 2020) — SentryOne today announced the company will share best practices around intelligent DataOps at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, March 9–11, 2020 at The InterContinental Hotel in London, UK. SentryOne Chief Strategy Officer Douglas McDowell will discuss how to overlay business processes and technology through DataOps by creating a culture that recognizes the value of data throughout the data lifecycle. Session details include:
- TITLE: SentryOne: Create Value (and Peace) with Intelligent DataOps
- PRESENTER: Douglas McDowell, SentryOne Chief Strategy Officer
- ABSTRACT: Transform your organization with intelligent DataOps, which can improve the quality of life for data professionals and their customers. Join our talk about injecting intelligence into DataOps to reign in chaos, monetize data, actualize business, even drive your cloud migration.
- TIME: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 1:15—1:35 p.m. GMT
- LOCATION: Exhibit Showcase Theater 2
The session is ideal for enterprises exploring how to accelerate the agility and speed in which they deliver data throughout their business.
The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit is the premier gathering for data and analytics leaders. SentryOne experts will be onsite with customers to discuss how we believe enterprises can accelerate their data delivery and improve data performance to drive value.
This summit will be held in London as well as Grapevine, Texas on March 23-26, 2020. SentryOne will be exhibiting at both events, discussing the capabilities of its broad portfolio of database monitoring and DataOps solutions.
Attendees at the London summit can visit SentryOne at booth 522 for a free demo.