SQLBits PreCon 2016
After the success of the PreCon session we held at PASS Summit last year, the team have decided to fly over and do one on this side of the pond at SQLBits! It's called "Enlist in the SQL Sentry Bootcamp!" The price of SQLBits is £999 for the full four day conference (£98 saving over the individual days); if you wanted to come to our full day session on Star Wars day (May the 4th), then it will be £399.
If you're interested in attending our session, then reach out to me as we have managed to secure some discount codes.
The agenda is as follows:
- Keynote - Greg Gonzalez
- Configuration Personal Training – Scott Fallen
- Drop and Give me 5!!! Get Your SQL Server in Shape with SQL Sentry – Richard Douglas
- Reveille! Wake up with SQL Sentry Advanced Alerting – Scott Fallen
- Performance Data Surveillance – John Martin
- Plan Explorer Reconnaissance – Aaron Bertrand & Greg Gonzalez
- Classified Files : APS, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure SQL Database – John Martin
- Operation Debrief
Full details can be found at SQLBits.com.
Please let me know if you would be interested in taking part in this offer so I can reserve a code for you. We have a limited amount and demand is likely to be high!
Richard (@SQLRich) is a Principal Solutions Engineer at SentryOne, specializing in our SQL Server portfolio offering in EMEA. He has worked with SQL Server since version 7.0 in various developer and DBA roles and holds a number of Microsoft certifications. Richard is a keen member of the SQL Server community; previously he ran a PASS Chapter in the UK and served on the organizing committee for SQLRelay.