Global Partner Network, Six New Partners
Published On: April 24, 2018
Categories: Global Partner Network, Partner Spotlight 0
SentryOne announced today that six new companies had joined the Global Partner Network, its acclaimed Partner Program. The Global Partner Network was established in 2017 to provide a single point of contact between SentryOne and the experienced Master Service Providers (MSPs), resellers and training and technology partners across the globe that use SentryOne to deliver superior server performance monitoring for their customers. The Global Partner Network also gives SentryOne direct and potential customers the ability to easily identify a consultant in their geography, or by specialty, who can help them manage their server estate performance. New to the GPN are:
- JVR Consulting, a Philadelphia based provider of database services including 24x7 monitoring, Server Assessments, SQL Upgrades, HA/DR, Security and Encryption, and Database Optimization, joins as a Solutions Provider.
- Blue Technologies Smart Solutions, a Cleveland based provider of industry-leading office hardware, IT and productivity solutions backed by world-class service, joins as a Managed Service Provider.
- Centino Systems, a Mississippi based IT consulting firm that solves business challenges with technical innovation, whether open source or a Microsoft solution, joins as a Managed Service Provider.
- AD Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner and IT solutions provider based in Modena, Italy, joins as a Managed Service Provider.
- ti&m AG, a Switzerland based market leader for digitization and security products as well as innovation projects in Switzerland and in the financial centers of the EU, joins as a Reseller.
- Data Masterminds, an Amsterdam based consultancy providing application, database development, training and cloud infrastructure support, as a Managed Service Provider.
Please visit our newsroom to read the press release.