Schedule a SentryOne Performance Evaluation and get help identifying the root cause of SQL Server performance issues
What can we do with the power of SentryOne:
- Analyze server performance using metrics-based methods
- Use the SentryOne client dashboard to identify resource bottlenecks
- Correlate dashboard performance metrics to specific workload-generated events
- Compare peak resource utilization periods to established baselines
- Use Plan Explorer to analyze execution plans of resource-intensive queries
- Identify your most pressing SQL Server performance issues, such as:
- SQL Server configuration optimization
- Current and potential resource bottlenecks and contention
- Index usage and effectiveness Index and statistics maintenance
- Blocking and Deadlocks
- Poorly performing queries.
How to get started
To ensure a successful and productive Performance Evaluation, we will schedule an initial 30-minute call to learn about your environment, the issues you’re experiencing, and determine how best to implement SQL Sentry to collect the needed data for your Evaluation session.
How long is the Performance Evaluation session?
The SentryOne Performance Evaluation is typically a 60-minute review of your environment using the SQL Sentry database performance monitoring platform.
Requirements for the evaluation include:
- Prior installation of SQL Sentry in your environment
- Collection of historical data (7 to 10 days) for the analysis.
If you are not currently using SentryOne tools, we can help install and configure the required software needed to diagnose and document performance issues in your SQL Server environment.